375ml (12.7oz) Flint (Clear) Moonshine Spirits Glass Bottle Round - 18.5mm Neck
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% Recyclable Container
- BPA Free Type-III Soda-Lime Glass
- Timeless Spirits Bottle Design
- Single Finger Pistol Grip Handle
- Straight body panel design ideal for silk screen decorating and label application
- Clear container for optimum product display
|Over Flow Capacity||394.2ml +/- 4ml|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||18|
|Diameter / Width||3in + 0.077 / - 0.047in|
|Height||7.0 +/- 0.062|
|Cartons / Pallet||140|
Our 375ml (12.7oz) Flint (Clear) Moonshine Spirits Bar Top Glass Bottle Round is a top-shelf container with a timeless design for a wide variety liquid products. This container features a classic spirits profile with the distinguishing pistol grip for single finger carry. The container’s thick base evokes a sense of quality and enhances shelf presence. The tall neck of this container features a blunt bar-top neck with an 18.5mm neck opening. Top off this container with our compatible, in-stock 19.5mm plastic and wood bar top cork shanks for a complete, high-quality package.
This package offers ample space for silk screen decoration and label application for a creative opportunity to optimize shelf presence. Ideal for liqueur and spirit beverages, this container can be utilized in various markets and applications to include, but not limited to:
- Bath and Spa Care
- Bar-B-Que Sauces
- Olive Oil
Flint (clear) glass enhances product display and best informs on the contents of the container.
- Adorable Quality Glass JugBottle seems to be high quality and was as described. I got the fancy caps (wood looking, tan) and they were also very nice. No complaints.
- Great Product for MeThese bottles are very thick and beautiful! Thank you do much, my customers loved it!
- Bottle is good. Cap not so much.I originally ordered the bottle with a black knurled cap. Then found out this cap was not available. Subbed the silver cap to try it. The bottle itself is good but the cap is a little big for the bottle. The cap is slightly wider than the neck and taller than it should be for a bottle this size. I like the bottle quality and look.
- Good!The glass quality is very cool!!!!