发表时间：2009年7月20日|作者：Kevin Schappell |类别：vwin手机客户端那油和润滑
I have a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee w/ approx. 219K mi. When I start it up it takes 15 to 30 seconds before the oil pressure gauge comes up to about 40#. After it runs for a while (5 to 10 min) the oil pressure drops to zero, and in another 5 to 10 min (idling) I start to hear light valve knock. Is it the oil pump or main bearing wear? Is there a way to determine which?
可能一点点两者。没有办法，但要通过去除轴承盖和使用来拆下油锅并测量轴承plastigauge测量轴承间隙。它几乎可以到达油泵的工作，所以它的价值在你身边的同时调查轴承。我建议，如果轴承在规格内，请更换油泵，并认为自己幸运地从发动机获得另外50,000 - 75,000英里。vwin手机客户端如果轴承超出规格，我会从诸如信誉良好的源中查看重建或使用的发动机vwin手机客户端www.gotvwin手机客户端engines.com.。
Posted: 10th July 2009 | Author: Kevin Schappell | Category:vwin手机客户端
Engine runs rough like missing on excelleration but when you apply the breaks the engine runs smooth for a moment. I am getting a code of egr low vaccume but have replaced the egr valve already.
only way to have low vacuum, is to have a leak somewhere. The
improvement in engine performance when you apply the brakes tells me
vacuum leak. Not typically a DIY project, your best bet would be to
发表时间：2009年7月7日|作者：Kevin Schappell |类别：Brakes那vwin手机客户端
问题：我的2001 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9燃气发动机冷却时vwin手机客户端绊倒和返回。短暂的热身似乎好。有什么建议？180,000公里。
2. Dirty throttle body could cause issues like this as well. You can
clean with throttle body cleaner, making sure to get the IAC (Idle Air
spray everything inside. You may also want to check out
Most auto parts stores will allow you to borrow a scan tool, but if
you cant find one, you may have to go to a mechanic to have this step
Posted: 3rd July 2009 | Author: Kevin Schappell | Category:vwin手机客户端
周四上午可怕的飞行火花塞me. Yes, you heard me right, a flying spark plug. It seems that the Ford Triton engines from 1997 to 2003 had a problem where spark plugs would randomly fly out the cylinder head. This appears to be due to a few issues… First there are insufficient threads in the head to properly hold the spark plug. Second the threads in the head are not inserted, in other words the threads are in the aluminum and are not very strong. Many ford owners have had problems and the shop who repaired my head claimed to have done over 100 repair jobs on Ford Triton engines in the past 5 years. If you are faced with this problem here are your options…
1. Go to your dealer, bend over and pay up to 12 hours of labor to repair the hole (time quoted to me by my local dealer) or get two new heads with properly designed spark plug holes for $3500.
2. Buy the kit and do it yourself… from my research时代是你最好的选择。这将花费200美元至400美元，具体取决于您购买的套件。Lisle和Helicoil也制作套件，可在线和您最喜欢的工具供应商提供。
3. Find a friend who already has the tool to do the job. I doubt a repair shop will lone you the tool, but you can check out这个论坛对于一些购买套件的成员并将租用其他论坛成员。
3. Pay someone who already has the kit. I ended up spending about $75 more than the kit would have cost to buy. I was not in the mood to spend my Saturday under the hood, learning all the tricks to doing the job. Look for an independent repair shop in your area that does the repair. Ask how many repairs they have done, and how many have come back with problems. If you are in the Reading, Pottstown, King of Prussia area check out the shop I used…
1650 e Schuylkill Rd
Posted: 26th January 2009 | Author: Kevin Schappell | Category:vwin手机客户端